Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Parents?

More
11 years 4 months ago #1 by DiMpleZz726
DiMpleZz726 replied the topic: Re:Parents?
well i too have wondered about that question...what would be the easiest way to break it down to mom and dad? ya know they expect so much of me especially becaus im the baby of all my brothers and sisters and everyone had somewhat messed up there career path and my family expects me to marry a blonde hair blue eyes doctor and the guy im with my parents dont like...so how should they be told in any caes? :unsure:

¨•.•I May not Get 2 see U as often As I Would Like, I May not Get 2 Hold U all through The night, But deep inside my heart, I Kno That This Is True, No Matter What I do, I Will alwayz Luv u•.•´¨

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #2 by Kit
Kit replied the topic: Re:Parents?
Mandee,

First of all I would take a test to find out for sure whether you are pregnant or not. If you are pregnant it might be scary to tell your parents, but perhaps thet will be more supportive than you might think. Good luck.

Kate

More
11 years 5 months ago #3 by xPARISxl0ve
xPARISxl0ve created the topic: Parents?
So I'm 15 and pregnant. ( well almost positive ) I haven't taken a test yet, but i have all the symptoms and unless its cancer. ( i know that wasn't funny ) theres no other reason for me to have missed my period.

But the real question is,

how did you go about telling your parents? what were their reactions. how'd you tell them, etc etc.

i'm so scared to tell my dad.

he is my life, my world. i work so hard to make him happy and now this..

:S Mandee

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl