Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

symptoms of 2 weeks to 1 month pregnancy

More
11 years 5 months ago #1 by diamondgirl
diamondgirl replied the topic: Re:symptoms of 2 weeks to 1 month pregnancy
It is not imposiiblke to get pregnant during your menstruation. I think that you should get a pregnancy test as soon as possible. I did not know I was pregnant. I started feeling nauseous every day. I would feel tired through out the day. My breasts started to become tender and they would hurt. But most importantly I missed my period. I though I was only a couple weeks pregnant but it turned out to be that I was almost 2 months pregnant. You need to get a pregnancy test.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #2 by Kit
Kit replied the topic: Re:symptoms of 2 weeks to 1 month pregnancy
How long ago has it been since you had sex? Have you missed a period yet? It is possible to get pregnant during your period, though often ovulation is normally most likely to occur in the middle of your cycle. If it has been less than 2 weeks it may be too early for a pregnancy test to detect a pregnancy. I would wait and see if you miss your next period, if it is late I would take a pregnancy test to find out for sure whether you are pregnant or not.

Kate

More
11 years 6 months ago #3 by Mommytwice
Mommytwice replied the topic: Re:symptoms of 2 weeks to 1 month pregnancy
The symptoms are alot like pms, but you can also have heartburn, nausea, headaches, and fatigue too. The best way to know is to take a test. Hope all goes well, good luck.

Michelle

• lou
  • lou's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 7 months ago #4 by lou
lou created the topic: symptoms of 2 weeks to 1 month pregnancy
we did it on the 5th day of my menstruation? could i be pregnant? what are the symptoms of very early pregnancy?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl