Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

16 and worried!

More
11 years 3 months ago #1 by BiancaA.
BiancaA. replied the topic: Re:16 and worried!
I had cramps for the first few months that i was pregnant. As long as they're mild then i believe its normal, but be careful cuz if they last a long time or they're really painful you should really talk to your doctor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #2 by rikanloka4u2nv
rikanloka4u2nv replied the topic: Re:16 and worried!
well i am pregnant and on wednesday i'll be 2 months but im worried that i might have a miscarrige or something because i've been having crams like once every two days or so!

More
11 years 3 months ago #3 by LeX An LinA
LeX An LinA replied the topic: Re:16 and worried!
hey gurl...am 17...i was in ur situation like a week ago thinking i wuz pregnant cuz i had missed my period ( 1 week late ) but umm i turned out not be...i had cramps 2...little cramps...and they say that u get abdominal pain wen ur pregnant so i think ur not i think ur just late like i wuz...but hopefully everything turns out well...good luck...hey whatever your results are let me no okay? lataz...

~* caroLINA *~

More
11 years 3 months ago #4 by rikanloka4u2nv
rikanloka4u2nv created the topic: 16 and worried!
is it normal to have cramps like youre going to get your period when youre pregnant??

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl