Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

possibly pregnant

• Allison
  • Allison's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #1 by Allison
Allison replied the topic: Re:possibly pregnant
Thanks everyone for your support. I am happy to say that I ended up having my period a week ago. (It wasnt just spot bleeding either because it was a little heavier than usual and it lasted for 5 days). I am so relieved, but thank you all for caring and helping. :)

Love,
Allison

P.S.- I hope you, Leslie, had your period as well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• brittany
  • brittany's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #2 by brittany
brittany replied the topic: Re:possibly pregnant
I am 15 too and I got pregnant when I was 14 we didnt use a condom one time and he didnt ejaculate but I still got pregnant so go get a test to see if you are because the longer you wait the more harm you could do to your child.

Good Luck
Brittany

• inothismuchistru
12 years 5 months ago #3 by inothismuchistru
inothismuchistru replied the topic: Re:possibly pregnant
you can get pregnant from pre cum but there could be other reasons why you are late just relax and take a pregnancy test i know how scary it can be i got pregnant at 15 your not alone dont worry try and relax take it one day at a time

• vanessa
  • vanessa's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #4 by vanessa
vanessa replied the topic: Re:possibly pregnant
hey all i can say if u need someone to talk to email ok

• Leslie
  • Leslie's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #5 by Leslie
Leslie replied the topic: Re:possibly pregnant
It's possible that stress and other factors have delayed your period... Just relax and try not to worry about it. I'm about a week late on mine as well, so I will cross my fingers for both you and me!! Try to continue on normally. :side:

• Melissa
  • Melissa's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #6 by Melissa
Melissa replied the topic: Re:possibly pregnant
I would take a test if I were you, just to be certain. If the test is negative, I would see a doctor. A lot though can make your period late.... stress, lack of sleep, diet changes... However, whenmy husband and I have sex he would pull out so we could avoid getting pregnant, and guess what.... I'm now 2 months pregnant. Good luck with whatever happens, and keep us posted.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl