Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

keeping in touch

• Brittany
11 years 5 months ago #1 by Brittany
Brittany replied the topic: Re:keeping in touch
Hey there, I'm 19 and 22 weeks pregnant with my second baby. Your not alone out there, there are a lot of teen mommies your age who have made it in life caring for a child. Have you thought about what you want to do as far as your pregnancy and for the baby? If you can't go through with an abortion, there is always adoption. You can keep your baby and raise it as well, it'll be hard but you CAN do it. Anyways, I hope your alright, it's normal to feel scared and confused. When it feels like no one is supporting you and your decisions, just remember that there are girls out there who are going through the same exact thing. Keep your head up, your caring a life right now!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #2 by acinderellastory
acinderellastory created the topic: keeping in touch
I would really like someone on here to keep in touch with to help each other out my name is beth and i am 15 and im 99.9% sure i am 4weeks pregnant<br><br>Post edited by: Julie, at: 2006/02/28 21:06

Bethany

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl