Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

They just dont understand

More
11 years 9 months ago #1 by finabu
finabu created the topic: They just dont understand
my name is tiffany, i'm 17 years old, and oh yeah i'm pregnant by my boyfriend (warren) who i love more than n e thing in this world. i love my boyfriend and he loves me too, but my parents dont c that. i am about to graduate from high school in may so i will be done with school but i plan to go to college after i have my baby. since my parents found out that i am pregnant i am not allowed to see my boyfriend, so i am forced to sneak and see him. my mom wants me to kill my baby but i feel if God didnt want me to have this baby it would not be in my body to this day. i love my WARREN and my mom doesnt understand. she thinks he talked me and forced me to have sex with him, but it wasnt like that. I love him with all my heart and I wanted to share that with him and he wanted to share that with me. he was my first but I told him he wasnt, one day i will have to tell him that i was too scared to say i was a virgin at 16. i guess it just isnt common in my town. but I love Warren with all my heart and I am glad i am having his baby. now we share our love through blood and nothing is stronger than that. BUT THEY JUST DONT UNDERSTAND. I LOVE WARREN. I LOVE WARREN. I LOVE WARREN FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl