Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Im 17 + hav no idea wot 2 think!!!

• Sutie
  • Sutie's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 4 months ago #1 by Sutie
Sutie replied the topic: Re:Im 17 + hav no idea wot 2 think!!!
Hi,
I just read your post. It's very unlikely that your stomach would be getting larger after not even a month, its probably you just being paranoid. Just relax, dont go around telling anyone just yet, and if you are late for your period by 3 -7 days do some home tests and even go to the doctors to do a test there. You are most likely not pregnant, but check anyway. Dont panic so much, it wont do you any good.
Good luck

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• smurphette
  • smurphette's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 4 months ago #2 by smurphette
smurphette replied the topic: Re:Im 17 + hav no idea wot 2 think!!!
Hi Rachael : to be on the safe side I'd take another HPT in a week or two but it really could be your body reacting to the morning after pill. Its a big dose of hormones to take in one little pill and you might simply be getting a bigger PMS reaction because of it. Dont forget a lot of PMS and early pregnancy symptoms are the same. You might also find your cycle is a little more irregular the next month or two because of the MAP. You might get some spotting because of it. So like i say to put your mind at rest take a further test especially if you dont get your next period.

• Rachael
  • Rachael's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 4 months ago #3 by Rachael
Rachael created the topic: Im 17 + hav no idea wot 2 think!!!
Hi,
Im 17 and had sex with my new bf for the 1st time about 21 days ago, the condom split and i took the morning after pill within 10 hours. To be sure i took a pregnancy test which showed that all was clear. Still being the worried person i am i took another to be sure which also came up clear! but in the last few weeks i havnt stopped eating at all, my stomach definetly looks bigger and i keep getting stomach pains. I keep thinking my period is about to start but it neva does, i dont even know when to expect it so i cant stop pannicking. My friends know what is going on but i cant tell my parents and as far as my boyfriend knows im not pregnant!
please could someone try to explain what could be happening or give me some advice
thank u so much!!!
xXxXx

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl