Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

One month and a half

• annie spalla
  • annie spalla's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 7 months ago #1 by annie spalla
annie spalla replied the topic: Re:One month and a half
dianna, you are very inspirational to me and i myself am pregnet and scared and you helped me too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Anna
  • Anna's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 7 months ago #2 by Anna
Anna replied the topic: Re:One month and a half
Hey be strong! Im about 5 months along and i love it. I have a supportive boyfriend and support from nearly everyone around me. So take a pregnancy test and reply back! :D Good luck! ;)

• jessica
  • jessica's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 7 months ago #3 by jessica
jessica replied the topic: Re:One month and a half
u should take a test just to ease ur mind about the whole being pregnant thing. i was in your same position once and i jus took a test and it was positive i didnt know what to do or how to tell my mother im only 16 and pregnant. im only a month i think maybe like 3 weeks . just take a test it will make u feel alot better . u need to know wheather u need to start prparing for a baby or have fun og doing things for u!!! :p

• dianna degarmo
  • dianna degarmo's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 7 months ago #4 by dianna degarmo
dianna degarmo replied the topic: Re:One month and a half

Never Be Afriad To Be What You Are.

Hi,
I think that you need to take a test to be certain. if you are then you should consider either keeping it or maybe even adoption. Abortion is the same as killing a person so you might not want to kill your baby, even if you are scared. If you have a partner that you are still in contact with you might want to let him know so you can decide together.

• jaty
  • jaty's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 7 months ago #5 by jaty
jaty replied the topic: Re:One month and a half
be strong

• Missy
  • Missy's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 7 months ago #6 by Missy
Missy created the topic: One month and a half
Its been one month and a half since I did it... I think I man be pregnant. I'm dizzy, very b!tchy, and im eating alot (tortilla chips and pea nut butter...?). I have gained weight 10 pounds and my stomach is widened. I feel as if something is between my hips; below my belly button. Almost a tingeling sensation at times. Its weird. I dunno...I haven't took a test YET. What do you think this is?....

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl