Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Time is against me!

• meghan
  • meghan's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 1 month ago #1 by meghan
meghan replied the topic: Re:Time is against me!
im 20. i have a five month old. my bf is 21, has a low paying job. i live at home, he lives with his grandfather. jonluver is right, its not hard. and it is soooo worth it. ya know how they count the first day you get pregnant from the first day of your last normal period? that day for me was the day joe and i started dating. he didnt want to be a father until 2 weeks before she was born. he thought he couldnt do it. my parents are nothing but supportive, and my mom watches her while i go to work and class. -im still in college.

my point is you make your own decisions. everything is ok in the end, if its not ok its not the end and it is sooooo worth it to keep your baby. your life doesnt end it begins-you see everything differently!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• sadie
  • sadie's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 1 month ago #2 by sadie
sadie replied the topic: Re:Time is against me!
Did you keep the baby?

More
11 years 1 month ago #3 by LOHO3
LOHO3 replied the topic: Re:Time is against me!
Honey, if you feel the right thing to do is to have this little baby, then have him. You are right, you do have a choice and at the end of the day, the choice is yours as is the baby. If your boyfriend wants to be an idiot and walk out on you and this little baby, let him. It's his loss. He'll be the one missing out, not you or the baby (well, the baby will be but would you rather he has a wanker dad that'll hurt him emotionally all his life or not know his dad?). It's your body and whatever happens to it is up to you. I know how you feel, I faced the same proberlm early in my pregnancy (I'm now a week overdue - and sick to death of it lol), and I decided to keep her. And I think it's the best decission I've ever made to date because very soon I'll be bringing someone into this world, someone that will love me more then any one else ever could. At first my boyfriend and no one else wanted me to have this baby as I'm only 16 but now everyone couldn't be happier. I truly believe that if I had an abortion I'd be a right mess. You have to make this decission for you. No one else. Because if you do the wrong thing you will be the one to suffer, not your boyfriend. And trust me, how can the wrong thing be to bring a baby into this world?
Love me xxxxx

• Michelle
  • Michelle 's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 2 months ago #4 by Michelle
Michelle replied the topic: Re:Time is against me!
I was sixteen when I found out that I was pregnant with my first child. I had no money. I decided to keep my baby and do anything that I could to give him a good life. There are so many programs today that can help you raise your baby like WIC, they will pay for your baby's food for you. And there is housing assistance, and job assistance, and daycare assistance. You can do it, I did, and it was hard, but it is worth it every step of the way, all I have to do is look at my toddlers sweet little face, and I remember why I do it all.

More
11 years 2 months ago #5 by Jonluver
Jonluver replied the topic: Re:Time is against me!
If i can do it, you can do it. i'm only 19 and never went to college. Neither did my fiancee. I'm sure your family or friends would help you.
Being a mother is the most rewarding thing ever!! When i look at my daughters face i wanna melt. I wouldn't change it for the world and i would do all over again in a heartbeat.
And to be honest with you it isn't as hard as everyone makes it seem. She is only 3 weeks old but i thought it would be much harder! I can't wait to another one!!!

• Teresa
  • Teresa's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 2 months ago #6 by Teresa
Teresa replied the topic: Re:Time is against me!
hi,
If you don't think you ready to have the baby, or that it isn't fair to give him the life you have to offer, you could always put him up for adoption. By doing this you would give the child and the adoptive parents a wonderful gift, You could even do an open adoption if you want to, and see the child once in a while as they grow up. If you can stick it out a few months, you will be doing something amazing. If you feel against the abortion, don't let yourself be pushed into it or made to think you want one when you don't. You are in my prayers.
Teresa

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl