Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

my babies daddy wants nothing to do with me

More
10 years 10 months ago #1 by angel_mom
{{{hugs}}}
i've been where you are sweetie. it's going to take a lot of thought and prayer and support from family and friends for you to make a decision like that. it's really hard to try and think of yourself and the baby and what's best for both of you.
i am 32, and my baby is now 15 years old. he's never had any contact with his father at all.
it was a mutual decision, although in the beginning i was prepared to do the weekend parenting thing with him. he and his family decided they had enough to deal with and said the baby was a bit much as well (i'm using my own words here). we then agreed that i would not ask them for anything and they would leave us alone.
it took me a long time to stop being angry with him.
i considered adoption as well. if i had not had the support of my family, friends and church i would not have kept my baby. as much as it hurt me i wouldn't have tried to keep him if i wouldn't be able to give him everything he needed and then some.
i'll be praying for you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #2 by fuzyelmo1313
hey girl i'm so sry to hear about that i am 13 and pregnant but i have the blessing of my babies daddy support and him being w/ me but still remember even though your ex isn't in love w/ you and changed his mind on every thing he said and has moved on w/ his life just remember that baby will always love you!!! it may be hard raising it yourself but you always have us to turn to and your friends should help but w/e you do plez do not get an abortion that just isn't the way out and it could kill you in the future it has before just plez remember that baby loves you!! hope you make the right decision and good luck lots of love to you
~lauren :silly:

More
10 years 11 months ago #3 by mia2004
I am 19 years old and 9 weeks pregnant. I currently have a two year old with my baby's father. We broke up last year becuase he had gotten some other female pregnant and I couldn't take it. We still were messing around off and on while we both were in other relationships. I found out I was pregnant March 8, 2006 and informed him. He started actin crazy because I guess he didn't want his girlfriend to find out. He wants me to get an abortion but, I just can't do it. At first I was but, I realized I can't . It is just not me. He is really upset and it is affected how he treats me and his first born daughter. He changed towards her and It hurts to see it. I don't know what to feel about him anymore. I just keep on moving on with my life. I take care of my daughter and when this baby comes out I will take care of that one too. One day he will realize what he is missing. You just stay strong. A baby is a beautiful gift. Seeing my daughter smile changes my whole mood each day.

More
11 years 2 months ago #4 by LoveBBOA
I know where your coming from. I was 16 when I had my son. His father left shortly after he was born and has made it quite clear he wants nothing to do with us. I am not 24 and my son is 7. I know it seems hard and at first it will be, but think about how happy you will make your child just being there for them. I basically raised my son alone with a little help from family until 4 years ago when I met the love of my life. Together as now husband and wife we share the responsibility of raising him. Believe me it is a hard road but you will push through the hard times and things will be brighter in the near future. You have to remember to keep your head up and remember you CAN overcome any obstacles that stand in the way!

• Emily
11 years 2 months ago #5 by Emily
I am sorry to hear your baby's father will not have anything to do with you. I have never been in that situation so i have absolutely no clue what that is like. It must be so hard. I dont know if this will help you but i think that i should tell you my sisters story.My mom was only 16 when she found out she was pregnant to this guy named Joe and she was DEFINITELY not having an abortion and my grandma agreed to help take care of the baby. Well that jerk joe didnt help out my mom raising my sister. He didnt want anything to do with either of them. Well my sister has grown up without her father her whole life and my dad has raised her but my parents recently got a divorce and my sister doesnt keep in touch with him anymore (my dad) becuz of stuff that as happened in the past. my mom is now remarried and my sister is engaged and she will be gettin married in june this year. my stepdad and the grooms dad is walking her down the aisle. my sister actually tried to get in touch with her father 2 months ago becuz she knew her boyfriend was going to soon propose to her and he talked to her and she was calling him dad and everything. but -surprise surprise- joe couldnt handle having my sister in his life even when she is 20 years old! so my sis doesnt talk to him anymore. in myopinion i think you should not talk to him unless he decides to raise the baby! i think as long as you are a good mother the baby will turn out good-father or not!!!! I hope everything works out! :)
* .::Emily::. *

• rachel
11 years 2 months ago #6 by rachel
hey im sorry to hear about your babies father but let me tell you a little story it might make you look different on things maybe not but ill try! when i was 16 i got pregnant with my daughter who is now two years old my babies father went to jail for drugs! i was devestated. when he got out he wanted nothing to do with me or my daughter.... well he came around ( or so i thought) at 18 i got pregnant with my son ( same babies father) but i didnt know that he wasnt handleing my 13 mnonth old daughtr so wqell. well one night i was in the living room recovering from a bit of morning sickness and i heard my daugter scream bloody murder. i thought she was throwing a fit.( she was in the kitchen with her \" father\") he brought her in and STOOD her by the couch she was crying so hard i picked her up a realized she couldnt move her leg at all. i took her to the hospital and it turned out he had thrown her across the kitchen for being hungry and broke her leg she was only 3 months old. im not saying ONE BIT that your babies dad would do something like that! im just saying maybe your better off without him just you and your kid cause sometimes thats the best way to go. if they cant stay around when your pregnant then they deff. cant handle a baby!! hang in there! i no have a son and i will be gettng my daughter back from the state soon.
he only got 4 mons can you believe it?? keep me updated if your not too busy!!!!!
keep your head up things will get better,
rachel

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl