Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Could I be pregnant??

• Heather
  • Heather's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 11 months ago #1 by Heather
Heather created the topic: Could I be pregnant??
In first month of taking Alesse; took first two of pack then missed next five. I did not double up but started taking the pills again on the 2nd week. Now in 4th week of non hormonal pills. My bf and I have been having unprotected sex since the 2nd week with him cumming inside my everytime since I started taking them again.. which is the week I started taking them again. Day 3 of taking the placebo pills and still I do not have my period. I have crampping like when my period is here but no sign of blood. Last month my period came on the 9th of Dec two days before I started taking the pills. I am extremely tired a lot and I have a dull ache in my lower back. My breasts were hurting pretty frequently but are now not as sore.. only sometimes do they hurt now. Do you think I could be pregnant?? please reply.. thanks. also, if I started my period last month on the 9th would I start again on the 9th of this month or would I start now during my \"hormone free week\"?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl