Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

pregnancy scare

• Michelle
  • Michelle's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 4 months ago #1 by Michelle
Michelle replied the topic: Re:pregnancy scare
it's ok don't worry you are probably making yourself sick by thinking about it . You should go to the doctor to make sure or take a test it will be ok iam 20 yrs old i had my daughter when i was 15 and i got through it and i just had my little boy 2months ago so it wll be ok just go to the doctor and make sure goo luck

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #2 by smilingurl
smilingurl replied the topic: Re:pregnancy scare
Wow, I just your probably hoping that you are not pregnant. I kinda hope that this is something minor and you are not pregant. A baby needs as much support and care as possible, and i don't think its fair that you have raise it and go through good and bad times alone, I know many people do, and big up's for be so strong and great pepole, but i just hope this can be a scare so we can learn from our mistakes in the end and work for us for the good.If you are, all that has happened has happend for a reason, even though i don;t

• Laura
  • Laura's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 4 months ago #3 by Laura
Laura replied the topic: Re:pregnancy scare
It's good that you were firm about using a condom, but hooking up with some random guy you met at a bar and will most likely never see again isn't a very wise decision; especially with all the STD's and other diseases going around. I'd take a pregnancy test just to be sure if I were you. You can't change the past, but it's important to make smart choices, especially when you're out having a good time!! :o) Take Care and good luck!! ~Laura

More
11 years 4 months ago #4 by Kit
Kit replied the topic: Re:pregnancy scare
Rain,

It's possible that you might be pregnant, or your cycle might be off due to stress or other factors. I would take a pregnancy test to find out. If it is negative and you still haven't started in a couple ofweeks I would take another test and/or see your doctor to determine why your cycle is unusual. Best wishes.

Kate

• rain
  • rain's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 4 months ago #5 by rain
rain created the topic: pregnancy scare
Hello to everybody, a happy new year to all. I was just browsing through prgnancy links on the web. I am in a state of paranoia. I had sex with someone-i didn't know, i just met in a bar, and i was drunk. we didn't exactly finish anything, I had been firm with the use of condom, and after that morning, I never saw the man again. Thing is, my period has never been late, ever. it is a steady 28 day-cycle. I am not on any contraception. and by the date i should be getting my period, i was having all the pms symptoms, though it didn't come 2 days after the set date. it was late, given it was heavy and lasted for 4 days, but after that, i am still having nausea and sleepiness, could it be that I am pregnant?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl