Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

New here

• inothismuchistru
  • inothismuchistru's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 4 months ago #1 by inothismuchistru
inothismuchistru replied the topic: Re:New here
my symptoms were morning sickness highten sense of smell brest tenderness achyness and i got alittly dizzy a few times thoes online caculators are not always right there just an estimet and worrying can make it worse try to not worry wich i know is very hard waitit out until after the 13 and take a test i mean ive been there and i know how scary it can be but it will be ok and things work out

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• inothismuchistru
12 years 4 months ago #2 by inothismuchistru
inothismuchistru replied the topic: Re:New here
for some people symptoms can apear as short as a few days after conception my symptoms started when i was about 2 in a half month pregnant but there are other things that thoes symptoms can be my best advise is to just relax and try not to worry its only been a short amount of time

• Tee**Tee
12 years 4 months ago #3 by Tee**Tee
Tee**Tee replied the topic: Re:New here
Hi i'm tee and i was wondering if u could tell me your symptoms when u were pregnant i'm 14 and i might b its worrying me 2 death my boyfriend proismed me he will b there 4 me and doesnt want me 2 get a abortion if i am pregnant i will have my baby dec.15 i'm not suppose 2 start my cycle till the 13th of april but i had unprotected sex and i have been having these werid feeling in my lower abdoman and slugish and eating and not getting full like i have a hole in my stomach and i took a test over the internet and it said my most fertile day was march 24 an that was the day i had sex he said he pulled out but heres precum so if u dont mind any advise would help
~*scared, worried*~ Tee**Tee :unsure:

• gina
12 years 4 months ago #4 by gina
gina replied the topic: Re:New here
i dont know wut to really say but, when did you start having symptoms of pregnancy, because im 17 and i have been feeling sick all the time i sometimes are really tired for no reason, yesterday i was really moody, my boobs just started to hurt, but i just dont know wut to think because i dont think teh symptoms would be showing so soon, becasue if i was pregnant it would of happened on teh 26th of march and its only been wut 10 days.....can it show that soon,,,,,please email me back im really confused, and i havent wanted to eat anything lately, and yesterday i had some really weird pains and it was not period pains......
Gina :unsure:

• inothismuchistru
12 years 4 months ago #5 by inothismuchistru
inothismuchistru created the topic: New here
Hi everyone I'm sam im knew here I really love this site and suport it i wish i knew about it when i was pregnant. I got pregnat when i was 15 and hid it from everyone and that was a big mistake im so blessed that my daughter is so healthy I am now 17 and she is 18 months and even though its hard she is the best thing in my life. If anyone ever needs to talk im here i dont want anyone to feel alone like i did

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl