Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

HELP 911

• Treacie
  • Treacie's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 3 months ago #1 by Treacie
Hi
i'm only 15 yrs. old and my and my boyfriend had sex on 3 days ago. he kept complaining about the condom being to tight and told me the next day that when he found the condom it had a BIG hole in it. I told him that my stomach was hurting a day and a half. But he talk to an a women and she told him that my stomach propapbly hurts because he was hitting my bladder wall and might start a bladder infection when I get older. I a kinda sure that my breast is not tender and my period his came on yet cause it's not time for it to come on. But to tell you the truth I am VERY scared of the whole thing I don't won't to get a abortion if I am preganant like he wants me to because it's not the baby's fault so I'm not going to kill it and I am to young to have a child and am still trying to take care of my self. So can you please tell me what to do because you are the only person I could go to right know it seems like know one would understand what am going through right know. Because I don't know if it's to early to take a pregancy test at a store.

Thanks,

Treacie :unsure:<br><br>Post edited by: Julie, at: 2005/12/24 01:38

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl