Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

soooo....

More
11 years 4 months ago #1 by eveattalee
eveattalee replied the topic: Re:soooo....
i took a test and it came out negative but i cant shake the feeling thats somethings not what it should be...as for breastfeeding, we tried that for about 3 days and by mutual agreement, me and my daughter that is, went to bottles. i dunno, i just dont want to play anymore

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #2 by Kit
Kit replied the topic: Re:soooo....
It is unusual to get pregnant again so soon after the birth of a baby, but it is technically possible. Have you taken a pregnancy test to find out for sure? Either way you might want to contact your ob/gyn. I'm sure there will probably be some special considerations for if you are pregnant again so quickly, especially if you are pregnant and breastfeeding at the same time. Best wishes.

Kate

More
11 years 5 months ago #3 by eveattalee
eveattalee created the topic: soooo....
soooo......my 11 week old daughter is practicing her smiling right now :laugh: and i think...perhaps...that i might be pregnant again...isnt that afwul? but im not afraid this time...maybe of how tired ill be this time around...i know i need to find out so i can do the whole prental thing again but in a very elementary way i have faulty reasoning if i dont know just yet it cant be real. i know what the outcome will be if i am, i just need to talk to someone. can ya'all see that picture? i didnt know we could do that

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl