Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

sooo emotional

• ProudMamaD
11 years 5 months ago #1 by ProudMamaD
ProudMamaD replied the topic: Re:sooo emotional
Oh my!! I know how you feel!!! i'm 15 weeks and i cry if someone looks at me the wrong way! its terrible but its not any of our fault! darn hormones! Dont be all down on yourself hun, it happens to all of us! :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• heidi
11 years 5 months ago #2 by heidi
heidi replied the topic: Re:sooo emotional
hi i what your going through. i am 14 weeks pregnant with my 3rd and sometimes i cants stop crying its not that i dont want the baby its just the hormones. sometimes you just need a good cry. thats great how they moved your date up. mines the 7 july 2006. im am not going to find out the sex this time. i already have a girl and a boy. but dont worry its ok.

More
11 years 5 months ago #3 by eveattalee
eveattalee replied the topic: Re:sooo emotional
o thats awful!!!!! not that youre pregnant that your due in june! thats soooooo far away! i was the worst! i was due this past september 30th. around march i started asking if it was september yet! and then she didnt come til october 4th!!! brat! :P but congrats thats so exciting. i kinda miss it already but im not doing this again for at least five years!

More
11 years 6 months ago #4 by britneybee
britneybee replied the topic: Re:sooo emotional
:) P.S
i also found out the other day at the doctors im 17 weeks pregnant due june 2 2006 :P yay

~BrITnEy*BEE~

More
11 years 6 months ago #5 by britneybee
britneybee replied the topic: Re:sooo emotional
thanx kate
im feeling a lil better now i go to find out the sex of the baby soon i appreciate u taking time to reply
britneybee :ohmy:

~BrITnEy*BEE~

More
11 years 6 months ago #6 by Kit
Kit replied the topic: Re:sooo emotional
Britney,

It is not uncommon for strong emotions during pregnancy as the body undergoes drastic changes both in preparation and physically with hormones. If you are worried about emotions affecting the relationship bring it up and discuss it with your boyfriend. You are certainly not alone. If you need to talk I'm glad to listen. You will be a fine mother. I know that it is hard but hang in there. Best Wishes

Kate

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl