Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

pregnant...yes? no? pleas help need info

More
11 years 11 months ago #1 by pandora
pandora replied the topic: Re:pregnant...yes? no? pleas help need info
i know this iv been doing a little research on it but i cant really tell coz im naturally big cheasted and my boobs are always sore and im tired all the time more then usal...im costinaly peeing and latly iv been feeling sick.......

but could it be a faulse alarm?

like if i have it just in my mind?

:S

it the swells of us all there lies a hope for us all
an overweliming jow that reaches us all for the tips of our toes to the verry core of our souls...
it brings us to the same pleac filld so wounderously with the
joy and love only a child can bring...

life is and never ending maircal...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Liz
11 years 11 months ago #2 by Liz
Liz replied the topic: Re:pregnant...yes? no? pleas help need info
I remeber that feeling....happy because me and my boyfriend were going to have a baby yet scared....simply because of my parents. I was 16 at the time. The way I knew I was pregnant was that ,of course, I missed my period and everything I ate I would throw up. But a lot of the symptoms are nausea, vomiting, tired, dizzy, headaches, frequent urination, swelling, tender breasts, darkening of the nipple area, etc.

More
11 years 11 months ago #3 by pandora
pandora created the topic: pregnant...yes? no? pleas help need info
hello my name is alyssa

i am writing here today coz i have a really strong feeling that i may be pregnant...

im only 17 and im scared out of my wits about it but at the same time im happy and over joyed about it im just scared that it might be twins sence im next in line in my family to get twins...

you see it was verry unesxpected and all but my bf is really happy about the thought about me might be having a baby his baby....

im just scared that i wont be able to do it and all

i am 2 weeks late for my perioed but i did get slight spotting for like a week strait from the 6th to the 10th

and if i am for sure i know both me and my bf jay both do not belive in abortian and adoption is out of the question... due to that fact that i would have carried this kid for 9 months in me...

its just not us...

but i would like as much information on early sighns of being pregnant

thanks alot

alyssa....pandora

it the swells of us all there lies a hope for us all
an overweliming jow that reaches us all for the tips of our toes to the verry core of our souls...
it brings us to the same pleac filld so wounderously with the
joy and love only a child can bring...

life is and never ending maircal...

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl