Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

The Aftermath...What can I do?

More
11 years 8 months ago #1 by Kit
Kit replied the topic: Re:The Aftermath...What can I do?
Marilyn,

I would call the option line number or go to their website, or I would contact your local Birthright or crisis pregnancy center. They may be able to help you emotionally and financially with the pregnancy. They might be able to help you with housing and medical bills for the pregnancy or point you to somewhere that can. Good luck.

Kate

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• marilyn
  • marilyn's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 8 months ago #2 by marilyn
marilyn replied the topic: Re:The Aftermath...What can I do?
Hi melissa ,my name is marilyn and I was wondering how did you manage to support yourself as well as your baby ? what type of help did you manage to get you know being somewhat homeless and alone?

• marilyn
  • marilyn's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 8 months ago #3 by marilyn
marilyn replied the topic: Re:The Aftermath...What can I do?
I am 16 yrs old and I 've had two abortions and recently I becomed pregnant and I dont know what to do I dont want to have another abortion the two abortions hurt my real bad mentally because I didnt want to my mother forced me but now I am not living with her I am living with my boyfriend whom is also very young and doesnt work and I am a person whom is very ambious and want alot out of live but with a kid how can I do that and also day by day I cant seem to find peace with my boyfriend Iam a very mature 16yrs old I would sacrifice(in agood respectful way) what ever to make sure that me and my child have whats best but how can I do so if I keep this child

• MELISSA
  • MELISSA's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 4 months ago #4 by MELISSA
MELISSA replied the topic: Re:The Aftermath...What can I do?
I AM A TEEN MOTHER I GOT PREGNANTAT THE AGE OF 16 IAM 17 NOW AND I ADORE MY BABYGIRL WHEN THE BABY WAS CONCIVED I DID NOT KNOE WHAT TO DO BECAUSEMY PARENT WHERE NOT GOING TO ALLOW ME TO HAVE THE BABY AND THE BABYS DAD WAS MY EX WHO I WAS WITH FOR 3 YEARS. I MADE MY DECISION IN KEEPING THE BABY BUT MY PARENTS KICKED ME OUT OF MY HOUSE AND THE FATHER DOES NOT EVEN KNOW I HAD A BABY I HAVE MANAGED TO BE A SINGLE MOTHER IT COST ME ALOT OF HARD WORK BUT ME AND MY BABY ARE IN GOOD HEALTH I JUST WANTED TO SAY FOR THOSE WHO THINK THAT YOU NEED YOUR BF TO BE THERE FORYOUDURING YOUR PREGNACY ITS NOT EVEN MUCHLIKE THAT JUST MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE SUPPORT OF SOMEONE YOU LOVE

More
12 years 4 months ago #5 by ChantiStar
ChantiStar replied the topic: Re:The Aftermath...What can I do?
Having a kid is a no brainer an abortion is not a no brainer. See, that is where your problem is. You're still making excuses for why you had an abortion. Until you quit making excuses you will never completely own your problems. I feel sorry for you if you can't have anymore kids. That was one of the reasons I had my child. I knew the risks of abortion and I wasn't sure if my child would be my only child so why risk sterility because I was afraid for my career, etc..?. We don't know our futures only God does, but He lets us live freely that is the beauty of it all. The fact is, you don't know if you will have kids again so quit worrying and live your life. The more you feel sorry for yourself the longer it will take you to become happy. You are so young and when you are older you will realize how your thought processes at 18, 19 were pretty selfish. You need a lot of healing and it is gonna suck to have to be miserable and deal with this trauma. So, you gotta get help and reach out to other. I recently walked in the March for Life campaign on Constitution Ave. in Wash., D.C., and there were women holding signs that said, \"I Regret My Abortion.\" Maybe you can be one of those women one day, too. God bless.

• southernsweetie09
12 years 4 months ago #6 by southernsweetie09
southernsweetie09 replied the topic: Re:The Aftermath...What can I do?
Hello Stephanie. My name is Claire and i can really relate to what you are going through. I hated myself for a very long time and still get a little sad about what might have been when i think about what i did. I had an abortion at the age of 18. I sometimes have the same fears of not being able to become pregnate, and others judging me for what i have done in my past. But one thing that helps me realize what a beautiful life i live today is that just because i messed up back then, doesn't mean that i have to make the same mistakes that lead up to me having an abortion. Also, in order for me to learn from my mistakes, i must not forget my past. My past is my greatest asset for continuing to learn, love and help others. See, what you wrote in your post helped me. You helped me remeber what is like to feel like no one knows how i feel.Today i KNOW for a fact that i am not alone. This website proves it. Today i try to share my experience to others who are having similar problems. I think you writing what you did in your post was awsome and i really want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. It was very hard for me to open up in the beginning about what i had done. I still have a hard time talking about it sometimes. But i know that things will get better if i continue to do the next right thing in my daily life. ( meaning checking my motives, seeing if i am doing something because of fear, trying not to hurt other by my actions, being as honest as i can....the list goes on and on) I am not perfect, and i still screw up. But I love myself today. And i am pretty sure if you keep on expressing yourself, maybe get somes sort of support group outside of this, and keep on trying to become a better person by being honest with yourself, that life will become better and you will be just fine. I say this because ,in a nut shell, that is what i did. Thanks- Claire

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl