Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I'm 17 and pregnant

More
11 years 8 months ago #1 by Mommy2Hailey
Mommy2Hailey replied the topic: Re:I'm 17 and pregnant
I too, was 17 and pregnant. My boyfriend wanted me to get an abortion, and I even had friends trying to convince me not to have my baby. I didn't listen. I loved my baby and I would not give in to the pressure to abort. My boyfriend stood by me the whole time along with both of our families. I had my baby. I now have a beautiful 13 month old daughter named Hailey that has changed so many lives for the better including mine and my boyfriend's. I can't imagine my life without her. I knew I made the right dicision. So my advice to you is to follow your heart. If you want that baby, keep it. If you abort, you will regret killing your child for the rest of your life, wondering what you could have had. No matter who is pressuring you to do what, it is ultimately your decision.

Danielle
Hailey Jade 11/23/04

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• fanna
  • fanna's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 8 months ago #2 by fanna
fanna replied the topic: Re:i'm 13 and pregnant what will i do
Nicole, I'm sure you must be scared,but the first thing you must do is tell your parents. I'm guessing it'll always be good to know that you have them on your side. I f not then you'll know you can't go on in life wondering if they would have been there for you or not. Second you should let your ex-boyfriend's parents know it's just as much a responsibility to him as it is yours to let him pass this up would be unfair to you and your family; also if you have had any sexual partners even remotely close to the time you concieved let them know it's a chance the baby could be theirs to.

• Shanita bland
  • Shanita bland's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 9 months ago #3 by Shanita bland
Shanita bland replied the topic: Re:I'm 17 and pregnant
Hey,
You're so right about what you said. I kno wat you are talking about. I got pregnant when I was 16 and had my daughter 15 days after my 17th birthday. I was so scared the whole time, not including the fact that I stayed sick the whole time with severe hyperemisis. But in the end it was all worth it. Now my daughter is 4 months old and will be five months on the 29th and she is the most important thing in my life.

shanita :)

• Danaya
  • Danaya's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 9 months ago #4 by Danaya
Danaya replied the topic: Re:i'm 13 and pregnant what will i do
:cheer: hi, nicole! I'm writing to tell u to keep ur head up, and no matter what God will always love u, and so will ur family. U know, I know it's going be hard getting over that stupid boyfriend of yours, but, baby girl take it from me move on. Don't ever be stupid for anyone, never give up on ur education, u can make it. Just have confidence, faith, and belief in God whatever u do please don't have an abortion.

Love always,
Danaya<br><br>Post edited by: Julie, at: 2005/12/24 01:06

• LUCERO MENDEZ BERNAL
  • LUCERO MENDEZ BERNAL's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 9 months ago #5 by LUCERO MENDEZ BERNAL
LUCERO MENDEZ BERNAL replied the topic: Re:i'm 13 and pregnant what will i do
I THINK THA YOU SHOULD HAVE THE BABY. YOU HAVE SOMETHING INSIDE OF YOU THAT IS YOURS AND NOBODY ELSES. DON'T EVER THINK ABOUT HOW DIFFICULT YOUR SITUATION IS IJF YOU NEED ANY HELP PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME BY MY EMAIL. I WILL TRY TO HELP YOU OUT WITH ANYTHING THAT I POSSIBLY CAN. DON'T BE SCARE AND DON'T FORGET THAT IF YOU DO SOMETHING THAT YOU MIGHT REGRET ITS FOR LIFE. I HAD AN ABORTION AND I REGRET IT BECAUSE I THINK ABOUT HOW MY BABY WOULD LOOK, AND HOW MY DAYS WOULD BE DIFFERENT IF I WERE TO COME HOME TO SOMETHING JOYFUL. TO SOMETHING THAT I WOULD LOOK FOWARD TO. SO PLEASE THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT TO DO OK.

• KAYLA
  • KAYLA's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 9 months ago #6 by KAYLA
KAYLA replied the topic: Re:i'm 13 and pregnant what will i do
Nicole- I was thirteen too when i found out i was pregnant. My boyfriend at the time was 19 and he wasnt ready to have a child. Him and his family pushed my to have an abortion. My mom on the other hand told me that it is my decision and mine alone. i am now 18 years old and I am just now finishing high school, I kept my child, he is now five years old and is in school. My sister helps me while I have to work and my boyfriend now treats my son as his own, my boyfriend now has a daughter that is 6 months old. It is hard caring for both of the chidren but me and him dont regret having kids we just regret having them at such young ages. I love my son and I love my boyfriends daughter. Jusst do wha tis right for you. And you'll make it through.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl