Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

had an abortion at 5 monthz

• Brittany
  • Brittany's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 7 months ago #1 by Brittany
Brittany replied the topic: Re:had an abortion at 5 monthz
Hi my name is brittany your story really touch me to keep my baby it made me cry in everything thank you for writing this story that touch me dearly. Keep in touch Brittany

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• maria
  • maria's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 7 months ago #2 by maria
maria replied the topic: Re:had an abortion at 5 monthz
hi,
thanks 4 all ur posts. i woz jus wondering do u fink ill still be able 2 ave a baby wen im old enough. Coz reading the replyz, its kinda scared me bcoz Jade sed she went through da same fing but cnt seem 2 ave a baby nw? im really worried :S please help

• babygurl86
11 years 7 months ago #3 by babygurl86
babygurl86 replied the topic: Re:had an abortion at 5 monthz
Im Sorry that you had to go through that ordeal. I just found out that i was pregnant a few months ago. I thought about having an abortion too, but afta hearing tha heartbeat, I knew it was meant for me to have this baby. Last week i just found out that i am having a baby boy and i am so excited. I will 5 months in 2 weeks.

• Jenn
  • Jenn's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 7 months ago #4 by Jenn
Jenn replied the topic: Re:had an abortion at 5 monthz
Hello, I just wanted to tell you that you are an amazing and beautiful woman. I also want to let you know that their are post-abortion healing places out there, one in particular called Rachel's Vineyard. At the retreat you will meet women and men who have been through abortion or similar experiences that will help you heal. You can look for a retreat near you @ www.rachelsvineyard.org. I have been on the retreat myself and also work on a rachel's team.

• jade
  • jade 's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 7 months ago #5 by jade
jade replied the topic: Re:had an abortion at 5 monthz
hiya i know how u feel i had n abortion at 5 n a half months. i still cry about it now n mine was two years ago. my promblem is i want a baby more then ever now n i just dont seem to be gettin pregnant

• sierra
  • sierra's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 7 months ago #6 by sierra
sierra replied the topic: Re:had an abortion at 5 monthz
I read over your story today and I feel really touch by the story. I couldn't explain how it would be to lose my baby right now being 5 months. I mean it has already became part of me, i wish you would of talk to your momma but we can't live in the past you just know that your baby is in a better place. In the future you can now make a better choice and I know that you and the baby will be straight

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl