Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

can i have kids HELP

More
11 years 6 months ago #1 by Kit
Kit replied the topic: Re:can i have kids HELP
Sandrea,

It could be possible that you had an early miscarriage, I'm not sure. I wouldn't worry too much about it though. Are you trying to get pregnant? or do you not want to become pregnant? If you have unprotected sex there is a good chance that you could become pregnant. I would not rely on the fact that you haven't gotten pregnant in the past to think that you can't get pregnant in the future. The only 100% was to prevent pregnancy is abstinence.

Kate

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• sandrea
  • sandrea's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 6 months ago #2 by sandrea
sandrea created the topic: can i have kids HELP
me and my boyfriend never use protection nothing ever happened and we went out for year and a couple months there was some times when we got scared but my period always comes right back i think maybe i was pregnant at a time and had a miscarrige is that possible?how will i ever know if im pregnant if i keep getting my period!HELP ME PLEASE

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl