Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I need to know if i am pregnant

More
11 years 6 months ago #1 by Kit
Kit replied the topic: Re:I need to know if i am pregnant
Angie,

If it has only been a couple of days since you had sex it would be too early to detect whether you are pregnant yet or not. It usually takes about at least ten days to be able to detect the HcG hormone. Usually it is best to test after you have missed a period. If it turns out that you are pregnant I would encourage you to have this child, but I would encourage you to not try to deliberately get pregnant, even if your boyfriend says he wants a baby. There could be a number of reasons why your boyfriend is acting wierd. Perhaps the thought that you might be pregnant has sunk in and is scaring him, perhaps it is something entirely unrelated. I would talk to him and find out what is going on. Good luck.

Kate

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Angie
  • Angie's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 6 months ago #2 by Angie
Angie created the topic: I need to know if i am pregnant
A couple of days ago i was spotting i stopped later on that day. A couple of hours later me and my boyfriend had sex. The next morning i got up and i felt sick and i was spotting very lightly. I was tired all that day and very hungry. This morning when i got up i wasn't spotting but i felt that sick feeling again. And the only problem is my boyfriend is acting funny. I want a baby and he did too but now he is acting a complete different. Could i be pregnant and what do i do about the boyfriend problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl