Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Am i pregnant!!! Please Help.

• Corinne
11 years 7 months ago #1 by Corinne
Corinne replied the topic: Re:Am i pregnant!!! Please Help.
Yes, it's very important to find out if you are pregnant. If you are pregnant, you need to take folic acid and prenatal vitamins (you can find them in the vitamins part of the pharmacy section at Wal*Mart) to help your baby develop properly. It's also important to know if you need to take it easy and stop lifting heavy things!

To any virgins reading this: stay a virgin until you're married! I didn't and it still haunts me that I didn't save myself for my husband like he did for me.

God bless you! Have a merry Christmas. I will with my beautiful 2.5-month-old baby girl and loving husband! (she's so cute...she can push her head up now with her hands and arms when she's on her stomach, and make fun little noises)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• christina evans
11 years 7 months ago #2 by christina evans
christina evans replied the topic: Re:Am i pregnant!!! Please Help.
hey there i would go and get checked because somthing reeally bad could happen to you and you don't want that to happen best wishes and i have your back the whole way....... :ermm:

• Peaches_87086
11 years 7 months ago #3 by Peaches_87086
Peaches_87086 replied the topic: Re:Am i pregnant!!! Please Help.
Please Help Me!?!
I am 19 years old. When I was 17, I was in a pretty serious relationship. Things got bad, and I went to the doctor. I had to have sergery on my ovaries and am not supposed to be able to have children. I havent had my period. I am 2 1/2 months late. I took two pregnancy tests. The first test was positive, for the first few minutes. Then the line went away. I went to my local health department and the nurse said the test wouldnt read. Now I have to wait a month and have a papsmere. I cant wait. I am so scared. I cant eat or sleep, it worries me so bad. I have mood swings like crazy, I got so hungery, then I start to eat and get sick. I dont know what is going on. Please help me.

• AngelBlueEyes
11 years 7 months ago #4 by AngelBlueEyes
AngelBlueEyes replied the topic: Re:Am i pregnant!!! Please Help.
ummmmm...... well let's see, I'm 15 and I have had the same boyfriend for about 3 years, and so we decided to 'change it up a bit' and so then i was having those same symptoms, i went to the doctor and found out this weekend that i am around 2 months! I'm so scared!

More
11 years 7 months ago #5 by lele
lele replied the topic: Re:Am i pregnant!!! Please Help.
whwen I was twelve my sister got pregnant at 15 and that's when I got pregnant also.You need to go get a test, because this is very important. What if a problem occurs.

• cerra
11 years 7 months ago #6 by cerra
cerra replied the topic: Re:Am i pregnant!!! Please Help.
i went with my boyfriend for a year we have never used protection during sex sometimes my period would be late but then it would come and so on with every month so i ignored it untill i missed a period when i went to the doctors it was negative me and my friends still think im pregnant sometimes but i still get my period how would i ever know if i was and if i can have kids.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl