Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

might be pregnant Help!!

More
11 years 9 months ago #1 by Kit
Kit replied the topic: Re:might be pregnant Help!!
Have you missed your period? Usually pregnancy tests are fairly accurate, but if your HCG levels are low enough then sometimes it takes a blood test to detect a pregnancy. Perhaps you should take another test or see your doctor for a blood test. If it turns out that you are not pregnant, then I don't think it is necessary to tell your ex-boyfriend that you suspected you might have been pregnant but it turned out that you weren't. On the other hand if it turns out that you are pregnant I think that your ex-boyfriend as the father of the child really should be told about the pregnancy. Best wishes.

Kate

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #2 by angelgirl1429
angelgirl1429 created the topic: might be pregnant Help!!
okay i might be pregnant with by my ex-boyfriend and if i am i am about 2 months when i was less than a month a was nauesa and i was eating a lot of food than i started to pee a lot and than all of that stop now i month 1/2 later i get really full easily and everytime i eat i have gas and my lower back be hurting how should i tell him i told him i tought i was pregnant than i took 2 pregnancy test and it came back negative and plus my stomach got bigger 2 and my friend that is pregnant she said she think i am and i dont know what to do

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl