Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

re: need to know systems in older pregnancy?

More
11 years 8 months ago #1 by Kit
Kit replied the topic: re: need to know systems in older pregnancy?
I'm only 28, and this is my first pregnancy so I can't speak too much out of experience. Usually if there are two lines, even if one is faint I think it indicates a positive test. Hopefully the test today will help clear things up. If not you could see your doctor, or call to ask about whether symptoms can be different for cycles and/or pregnancy past 35 years old. Good luck.

Kate

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• feee1
  • feee1's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 8 months ago #2 by feee1
feee1 created the topic: re: need to know systems in older pregnancy?
Hi I think I might be preggers but not so sure i took a test when i was four days over due, and the line was faint two lines where there but the second one faint! Its wierd as i'm still having some signs of pmt. i'm now 6 day's over due thought i'd wait tell saturday and get another preggy test and do it again my breasts are sore and sensitive to touch *sp* i'm 36 so an older woman just want to know if the pmt systems are common in older pregnancy or not? sometimes i think i'm pregnant and sometimes i think i'm not... the waiting is killing us... once i find out on saturday then i can go to the doc's and get it confirmed, etc but just wanted to know if the pmt's systems are common... thanks in advance feee1 :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl