Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Keep your heads up

More
11 years 8 months ago #1 by Kit
Kit replied the topic: Re:Keep your heads up
Renee,

Thanks for sharing your story and for the encouragement for others in a similar situation. Your example is inspiring.

Kate

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Renee
  • Renee's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 9 months ago #2 by Renee
Renee created the topic: Keep your heads up
This is for all you young teenage mom's....
I got pregnant at 16, not by a guy that I wanted to have a baby with. I had the baby when I was 17. There is a story that I wrote to standup girl in the Letters section....it's titled
He offered a drink and I took it...
Now, here's my bit of advice,
If you choose to be a mom at a young age, just keep in mind it's going to be rough, it's going to be tough, but all you have to do is keep your head up.
I would like to share this message
with
all of you....
No matter how cute babies might be, it is very hard to be a young teenage
mom, you
can't do all the things you want to. You can't go all the places you want
to go. But
let me tell you this, there isn't a day in my life that I regret it,
because I don't
regret having my son and bringing him into this world.

Love you all
~*~Renee~*~

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl