Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Confused & dont know what to do

• anb
11 years 11 months ago #1 by anb
Hey Greg!

I must say that it's a part of life. Pregnant women's hormones are raging 24/7. I'm pregnant now and I go through these stages when I really hate my boyfriend. not necessarily for any reason because he's very supportive, but sometimes I just get angry with him. The thing that you need to do is to just be understanding and be there for her. Let her know that you are there for her even if she doesn't want you to be (but she really does). It's just part of being a woman and being pregnant. Good luck and hang in there

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #2 by Jonluver
It's called horomones! And pregnant women have a lot of them!! It makes them emotional. Don't take it so personal. I know when I was pregnant if my boyfriend even looked at me the wrong way I flipped. :)

• Greg
  • Greg 's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 11 months ago #3 by Greg
Hi this is Greg, and i was wondering a few things about my g/f,#1 Well I was wondering if it is strange that my g/f doesn't want to have sex with me anymore, cuz I heard alot of womens' sex drive go up after they bcome pregnant...? #2 Do I completely do everything wrong, because it seems like she hates me every single day...? and last but not least, Do U think its possible that she is getting her needs from somwhere else...?
thank you for helping me, i know its a mans insight about everything, but I just need to know
:(

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl