Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

15 and think im pregnant(really scared)

More
12 years 2 months ago #1 by ChantiStar
ChantiStar replied the topic: Re:new update on 15 and scared
I am sorry for your loss. You will get through it. Just know that it is ok to have a miscarriage because your body knew your baby wouldn't survive. Your body is just taking care of both of you and so is God. That is why he designed us with perfection. Talk to Him and go somewhere in Nature so you will feel more at peace. While there talk to God and tell him how you feel. Take your dog or write in your journal. Sometimes when I've been upset (as a teenager) I would write huge ps'd off words all over my notebook pages. I really took it out on stuff like that. You will be okay. I knew a girl at 16 who lost a baby, too, and she told us all at camp one summer while we were in a circle talking. Life will go on. You are so young and inexperienced--talk to a priest and grief counselor. Love you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• kylie
  • kylie's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 2 months ago #2 by kylie
kylie replied the topic: Re:new update on 15 and scared
hey i just read ur update i'm so sorry for u my friend recently lost hers so i kinder understand i wish u all the strength in the world at this time

• inothismuchistru
12 years 2 months ago #3 by inothismuchistru
inothismuchistru replied the topic: Re:new update on 15 and scared
I was 15 and got pregnant dont worry take it one day at a time try not to worry about telling your mom youll need her help trust me i didnt tell anyone i wish i did and i am so lucky my daughter is so healthy good luck it will all work our

• nicole
  • nicole's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 2 months ago #4 by nicole
nicole replied the topic: new update on 15 and scared
you guys thank you all for the support.i really appriciate it very much..but its sad to say heres my new update i lost the baby sunday 17th i have cried for the past two days.saying im so sorry why me..why did this happen to me..im 15 and lost a baby...i just wanted to say thank you..right now i just need to take a step back and figure out were i am in life.thanks agian for all the support...get back to me...nicole

• chazz
  • chazz's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 2 months ago #5 by chazz
chazz replied the topic: im pregnant and im 11
im 11 and pregnant im terified to but there we go.

• goodluck
  • goodluck's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 2 months ago #6 by goodluck
goodluck replied the topic: Re:15 and think im pregnant(really scared)
hey. i'm 17 and i thought i was pregnant too, jsut a month ago. I took 2 different tests though and they came back negative. I made myself so worried that I think that i sort of caused my period to delay. I also read all the symptoms online and almost all of them I can be like i have that. I think it's a lot of in your head. Try relaxing and taking a test. If its early you can try that first response test...it works a few days before your 1st missed period. If you are pregnant, talk to the father, and probably talking to a parent would be a good idea too. Make sure you look for help with people you can trust not to spill the beans ya kno. GOOD LUCK. i really hope everything works out alright for you.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl