Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Might be a mommy with some other problems

• phoenixrainie
  • phoenixrainie's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 4 weeks ago #1 by phoenixrainie
phoenixrainie created the topic: Might be a mommy with some other problems
Well I may be pregnant. The thing is my husband and I are seprarted, it is his baby if I am pregnant. We had sex the 2nd of this month(march) and on the 11th I spotted for a day or two. I have been very tired lately. I have told my husband that I might be pregnant and he said that there is no way it would keep us together. But he does want to be in the babies life, and that he would pay child support if I am pregnant. But the problem is I am 21 and I just started my first job ever on the 23rd. And I am living with my grandmother and my job is not working out how I thought it would. I am broke beyond beliefe there is no way I would be able to support me and a baby. I am not even going to make $700 a month and I have no health insurance. What am I to do? Is there anywhere I could go for a free or very cheap pregnancy test or what not? I am south of Houston, Tx. I could also use some friends, I don't have many really. Anybody else from the houston area please contact

Thanks,
Amanda/Phoenix :S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl