Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

im pregnant and 15!! help

More
11 years 9 months ago #1 by Kit
Kit replied the topic: Re:i think i am pregnant....?
Annita,

I understand your worry. I suppose technically there is a very small chance that if your boyfriend ejaculated on your pajamas or bed and it managed to get through to your body you could be pregnant. However the chances are probably very very small. I would bet that your period is just irregular. Some signs of pregnancy include sore breasts, exhaustion, changes in appetite, nausea, etc. If you are worried I would take a home pregnancy test.

Kate

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• annita
  • annita's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 9 months ago #2 by annita
annita replied the topic: i think i am pregnant....?
hello i am annita and i am 14 years old. okay i dont really know how to say this, but about a month ago me my boyfriend were playing around in my bed and i went down his pants and the stuff came out.. and it got on my pajamas and in my bed. and its been a month and i havent had my period. but some months i have my period and others i dont. so i dont know if i am pregnant or not. what are some signs to tell if i am pregnant or not. i feel pretty much normal. please reply back because i have emailed about ten people and none of them have emailed me back and would really like to know. i havent told anybody about this. once again, PLEASE help me. i have no clue what is going on.

thank you sooooo much

• nikita
  • nikita's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 9 months ago #3 by nikita
nikita replied the topic: Re:im pregnant and 15!! help
hi i am 15 and had to get rid of my baby at 5 weeks now please do what makes you feel.
please look at that tiny baby on that screen and see what wou would be missing out on.

• erin
  • erin's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 9 months ago #4 by erin
erin replied the topic: Re:im pregnant and 15!! help
Dearest Cheyenne,

Please don't be scared about being pregnant. I am 25 years old and have been married since Jan 2005. My husband and I have been trying to have a baby this whole time without success.

When I was in High School my best friend got pregnant our junior year so we were about 16 or 17. My friend chose to keep her baby; hes in 1st grade now and he is fabulous....she wouldn't have chose any other way.

Baby girl please hear me out when I tell you there are families like me and my husband in this world who can't have any children. Please make your choices wisely. I am not anti or pro abortion....but just know that if you can't keep your baby ----someone out there willl love him or her the same as you would.

I would suggust that you get some counceling or ask your family physcian for a referral. I know you are a smart girl because you have reached out to this online community If you keep this baby you are going to need a lot of help and if you choose otherwise you are gonna still need help.

Love and strength to you! I<br><br>Post edited by: Julie, at: 2005/10/11 00:36

• proudmommy2b
11 years 9 months ago #5 by proudmommy2b
proudmommy2b replied the topic: Re:im pregnant and 15!! help
hello,

I know what you are feeling... i found out i was pregnant at the begning of this year and i had just turned 16, i was so scared i didnt know if i should get an abortion with out telling my parents about any of it or just go through with it and take what my parents would say... well i went the easy way and i found out exactly what my parents thought about me. at the time it was not much at all!! they were so dissapointed in me i figured it would have been better going the other way and get an abortion (at the time) but you know honestly living it telling my parents that i was pregnant was the best thing i could have ever done because now i know i am going to have a baby and i am going to be the best mom i can be and thats all that counts!! your parents are mad at first but they finally realize they are going to have a grandchild!! and they get over things i wouldnt say to quick but they do i am now 34 weeks pregnant and about to have my precious baby boy and i think my parents are just as excited as me!! i am still in school i will graduate next year, having this baby is going to make me a more mature person and think about what i choose to do in life... i will tell you before i found out i was pregnant i got D's and F's in everything... now i get A's B's and C's it is making me more devoted to what i NEED to do in life what will be good for me and the baby...staying in school CAN!!! be done and i am proving that, and i will go back to school a month after i have the baby!!
about your ultrasound... once i got my ultrasound i cried because it was the most beautiful thing i have ever seen in my life your little miricle inside moving around it is so amazing and i went through a reality check where im going to be in a couple of months what is going to change... will my baby be healthy or not?? it all depends on your choices make good ones and you will not regret anything at all and be the best mom you can be its all about your baby and education!!
good luck with everything!!!,
samantha<br><br>Post edited by: Julie, at: 2005/10/03 20:58

• corinthia
  • corinthia's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 9 months ago #6 by corinthia
corinthia replied the topic: Re:im pregnant and 15!! help
no abortion please i think im pregnant and i feel the same way you do so KEEP YOUR BABY PLEASEEEEEEE!<br><br>Post edited by: Julie, at: 2005/10/03 20:57

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl