Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Your Childs Father?

More
11 years 9 months ago #1 by Develishangel56
Develishangel56 replied the topic: Re:Your Childs Father?
Im sorry to here tht did u report it?? i didn't rush i was on the pill n didn't find out i was pregnant till 7 months gone. I told husband (just got wed 2 year early) that i didn't want him to take over the father role but after 4months he wanted my son 2 call him dad i have known him 4 11years and i didn't tell him 2 b a dad to my son he wanted 2 b the dad a hopefully we will start planing 4 another baby when i have done my training. But i have got on with my life now n happy n my heart is with my son n my husband

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• leesa
11 years 9 months ago #2 by leesa
leesa replied the topic: Re:Your Childs Father?
Im 16 and due in a week from a rape so obviously my son doesnt have a dad. i have been in a relationship for about 8 months now with an amazing guy but as willing as he is to be there for my son i dont want him to act like a dad bc im too young to commit to a man other than my son, obviously wether on purpose or not u and i both rushed into pregnancy so why make it worce by rushing into a marriage or commitment with another man just so ur child has a \"father figure\" its more important to wait to be happily married than to rush or force a man who doesnt want to be a dad into fatherhood it will just hurt ur child in the end so my advice is be a young and happy single parent like me and we will find a wonderful man when we are ready

More
11 years 10 months ago #3 by Develishangel56
Thanks have any one put your childs name in the father's?? i did but i got pushed into it by his family but when he left i got it changed to mine. do n e of you feel bad about bringing your child up with sumone else sayin they will be the dad if the real father don't want to. I felt bad at first coz im goin to have to tell my son that he is not his real dad and its goin to break my bf's heart what would n e of you do
????

Jemma

• MeAgHaNxLeIgH
11 years 10 months ago #4 by MeAgHaNxLeIgH
MeAgHaNxLeIgH replied the topic: Re:Your Childs Father?

yeah i am in the same situation as you are... my sons father isnt involved but my boyfried is willing to step up to the plate and take on the huge responsibility of being a father when he knows the baby isnt biologically his... im happy for you and congratualtions!!!

More
11 years 10 months ago #5 by Develishangel56
im glad im not the only one, he dn't pay n e thing and i don't think i want n e thing from him im with my bf n my son calls him dad now. The one thing im scared of is that he will come back 2 my life when my son is 6+ he sed he only likes kids from that age.

Jemma :)

• ashley
11 years 10 months ago #6 by ashley
ashley replied the topic: Re:Your Childs Father?
hi im 16 and im im 4 months pregnant my babys father just realy dont care about his child but people say he will start to care when the baby is born but i dont tihnk so

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl