Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Im back

More
1 year 3 months ago #1 by Molly
Molly replied the topic: Im back
Nadia-

So glad you came back to tell us your story! It sounds like you have become a very good Mom and I am so glad that you are helping other teen moms! Thank you for sharing your story and letting us know how you are doing!

Luv- Molly

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 6 months ago #2 by nadza
nadza created the topic: Im back
Hi everyone . I am back on Stand Up girl after 5 years ! i cant even remember if I am going about posting in the correct way . For those of you who remember me , i was 15 when i got married and had my 1st baby , i was 17 when i had my second, i had an ectopic preg at 18 and i am now 24 and i have a 17 month old ! so much has changed an happened over the years but one thing remains the same, i am still passionate about helping teenage mothers, i have gone on to become a teacher , i taught maths for 4 years and now i have persued my passion and i am currently studying to become a doula and i am in the process of completing my leadership course with La Leche League ! And I still help alot with teen mums and the experiences always bring me back to remembering SUG and the support i recieved from you guys then and i figured, its time to come back and reconnect !

Love Nadia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl