Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Dating

More
2 years 6 months ago #1 by Rosemary
Rosemary replied the topic: Dating
If the guy is nice and really cares about your and love you and you think he will also give love your baby , It's not bad to involve in a serious relationship. You should move on and bring happiness in your life.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 4 months ago #2 by lottewindow
lottewindow replied the topic: Re: Dating
It depends to you if you want again a guys to your new life..!!!
But remember to take care always you're baby... Stay happy.. :kiss: :kiss:

More
3 years 10 months ago #3 by Melody04
Melody04 replied the topic: Re: Dating
If you don't want any guys in your life right now, then don't pursue this guy. Focus on taking care of you and the baby. Hope you stay happy and healthy 😊

More
3 years 10 months ago #4 by LA24
LA24 created the topic: Dating
I broke up with the father of my baby, I don't want to bring guys in and out of the baby's life so i dont know if i even want to date now. I go dancing every month and there is a guy there, that i really like and i think likes me. should i let it go further or just stop it now?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl