Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Coming off BC

More
3 years 11 months ago #1 by Ashleii
Ashleii replied the topic: Coming off BC
Heey! I just got off the BC pill probably about 3-4 months ago. I didn't get the withdrawal bleed I think until in between (about) day 5-9 (sorry bad memory lol)! I know I didn't get it as soon as day 3 or 4 though! If it doesn't come before your next period, when is that?
Then I would purchase a pregnancy test. If not, I would just wait until your period and if that isn't normal maybe just talk to your doctor, just in case!
Good luck! (:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 days ago #2 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Re: Coming off BC
I would contact your gynecologist with questions as well as avoid sexual contact as to prevent pregnancy.... Also you can contact optionline.org and they will give you the contact info for the closest Pregnancy Help Center near you where you can get connected with someone who may better know how to explain the whole breakthrough bleeding thing! <3 Meg!

More
4 years 3 weeks ago #3 by xkiwichickx
xkiwichickx created the topic: Coming off BC
I've been on birth control for two months and I've recently decided to come off it. I know you're supposed to wait until you reach the end of the packet but I had already forgotten to take two of the pills so I thought 'where is the harm in stopping now?' so that is exactly what I am doing. The thing is this: I haven't experienced the 'withdrawal bleed' yet. Every other time I decided to come off of the pill, I got one within three days. Well, this is day four/five and nada. Nothing. That being said, tonight I've been feeling like I'm getting a period so you never know!
But my question is this: is not having a withdrawal bleed normal? If I don't get one should I go purchase a pregnancy test/see a doctor?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl