Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Broken and Hating it

• Ebbz1992
4 years 9 months ago #1 by Ebbz1992
Ebbz1992 replied the topic: Re: Broken and Hating it
So I went to comment but apparently it was too long so it send to you via email

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 9 months ago #2 by renee
renee replied the topic: Broken and Hating it
Elliegrace, I know it is often very difficult to express feelings. I am sorry you have to go through all this, losing a child. I'm mostly writing to tell you I read your story, and am grateful you shared it. I love your name by the way...grace is beautiful :) prayers for you this night.

• Elliegrace617
  • Elliegrace617's Avatar Topic Author
4 years 9 months ago #3 by Elliegrace617
Elliegrace617 created the topic: Broken and Hating it
I've never been good with expressing my feelings. I've been told I am a incredible writer, yet when it comes to personal experiences....well I suck.

I was with this guy for a year and a half and I've always looked forward to being pregnant. It was something I dreamed about and I couldn't wait to be a mother. My exboyfriend and I talked about it, and he wasn't ready. I completely understand and respect him for that. Not too long after, I missed my period. An extremely rare occurance for me. I had a lot of the symptoms and I told him I thought I might be pregnant. He didn't take it well, at all. He said it wasn't possible and was absolutely livid with me. The next day I took a pregnancy test and it was positive. I couldn't tell him. He wasn't ready to be a father and I didn't want to put him in that position. I told him the test was negative. His relief couldn't have been more obvious. A month later I miscarried. We broke up in September. He never knew, and it's been eating at me ever since.
I wanted that baby so badly.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl