Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Blog

• Punky
5 years 6 months ago #1 by Punky
Punky replied the topic: Re: Blog
I started a journal for my baby too! I have included the ultrasound pictures too so when my little one grows up they'll get to see what they looked like from the beginning. I write them about what we are doing and how much we already love them. I heard a man speak the other day and he wrote a book for his kids about famous people he wants them to learn from. Pretty cool idea! B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #2 by renee
renee replied the topic: Re: Blog
I like the notebook idea. I'm sure they'll appreciate getting into the mind of their parent and learning from all you learned.

More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #3 by kylies
kylies replied the topic: Re: Blog
i dont have a blog as such but i do have a note book i write to them in. have done since the day i found out i was pregnant. i like to think theyll like it when older and have there own. im brutally honest as i want them to know why i parented the way i did, they way i loved them adn that its ok to feel like crap sometimes when ur a parent

More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #4 by MissP
MissP created the topic: Blog
Hey, after having my baby girl I decided to do a blog. Has anyone else got one? I think it is great to have one to express feelings, opinions, thoughts and life.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl