Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

If u have a kid(s) come here

• samantha turner
11 years 7 months ago #1 by samantha turner
samantha turner replied the topic: Re:If u have a kid(s) come here
The very first time i felt my son move i was a little over 4 mos pregnant and it felt like whats the word (butterflies) kind like really bad indegestion but it didt hurt it tickeled a little by 5 mos I was able to feel it alot more and by 7 mos i was able to tell which part of my son was where especially when he would dig his little toes in my ribcage :laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kayla
11 years 7 months ago #2 by Kayla
Kayla replied the topic: Re:If u have a kid(s) come here
I am 18, and have a 2 year old son, and am expecting again. When I was pregnant with my son, I first felt him move at around 18 weeks. I've heard that it can range anywhere from 16 to 20 though.
Hope this helps,
Kayla

• cassie1603
11 years 7 months ago #3 by cassie1603
cassie1603 replied the topic: Re:If u have a kid(s) come here
Hi
this is my first pregnancy also and im nearly 6 months pregnant i felt the baby move around 19 weeks the first movement is very quick for me it felt like someone hitting my really quick on the inside but before this it was more like butterflys and a popping feeling.

Hope that helps u
cassie

• momalready
11 years 7 months ago #4 by momalready
momalready replied the topic: Re:If u have a kid(s) come here
Hey y'all
I have had two babies now and I can tell you that feeling your baby move for the first time is the best thing ever!
It feels like that tickle fluttery feeling like when you go down a steep hill or a rollarcoaster. As the baby grow, you will feel bumps and twinges as they get bigger. Near the end of the pregnancy, when there is not much room to move, you can actually see some \"bumps\" move (elbows, heels, things like that)
Hope this helps!!

• Court
11 years 7 months ago #5 by Court
Court replied the topic: Re:If u have a kid(s) come here
B)
When i was pregnant i didnt get that big it wall all baby, its the coolest feeling when you 1st start feeling your baby kick!!It kinda felt like little bubbles in my stomach,but that was me,my boyfriend always told me hes gonna be a soccer player!Lol

• Esther
11 years 7 months ago #6 by Esther
Esther replied the topic: Re:If u have a kid(s) come here
hey..my son is 5monthz turning 6 on tha 19th of november...but trust me you will know when ur baby moves or does a flip..theres no way of explaining it..its like a fish in a bag of water it feels somewhat like that :) ..well enjoy your tummy and your pregnancy!!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl