Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Help Me Please Could Do With Some Advice

More
5 years 10 months ago #1 by renee
renee replied the topic: Re: Help Me Please Could Do With Some Advice
Please consider what is safest and best for your child and you. Are there any local resources you have? Or a person you really trust who could help you find more support? Optionline.org might be a good place to start. See if they can direct you to someone local who can help you through the situation. You will make it through. I will be praying you and this situation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #2 by DanielleAmy2012
DanielleAmy2012 created the topic: Help Me Please Could Do With Some Advice
My Eldest Daughter Is Will Be 4 in April And Her Dad Has Now Decided He Wants To Start Seeing He I Have Said No As He Has Never Provided Refused To Go Birth Certificate And Basicalli Could Never Be Arsed I Have Been With My Daughters Step Dad Who She Calls Dad Sice She Was 12weeks Old I Have Another Daughter Who Is 19month To Him We Never Told My Oldest To Call Him Dad She Chose To She Does Not Remember Her Biological dad Or His Family I Dont Think She Should See Him As He Will Not Want To No Again In A Week Or Two Just Thought people Could Give A Little Advice THANKYOUXXX

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl