Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

At long last

More
5 years 6 months ago #1 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Re: At long last
I am SO happy for you Eva!!! YAY!!! :) Love Meg!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #2 by sammie01
sammie01 replied the topic: Re: At long last
congrats shes beautiful!!!!!

More
5 years 10 months ago #3 by renee
renee replied the topic: Re: At long last
It sounds like it was a bit scary. I'm so glad you both made it through. Congratulations!

More
5 years 10 months ago #4 by Evangeline
Evangeline created the topic: At long last
I finally went into labor on the 21st of December, 9 days past my EDD. I had super weird back pain from 4pm and my water broke around 7:30pm. Hubby raced through to hospital (i still couldnt feel any contractions except for back ache). By 9pm i was still only dialated 4cm and 100% effaced, contractions were about 4mins apart but weren't helping me dialate at all.

Aergean held my hand, while i tried breaking his EVERYTIME i felt a contraction lol

At around 10pm, Yelena's heart started doing really funny things, it shot up to 180bpm and the dropped to below 70bpm and i was prepped for theatre so they could perform an emergency c-section.

My natural labor plans went down the toilet, but I finally have my beautiful baby girl!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl