Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

How i feel after my abortion

More
5 years 11 months ago #1 by renee
renee replied the topic: Re: How i feel after my abortion
There are so many emotions and thoughts you must be facing. I am so sorry for your loss and I'm so proud that you are sharing your story and trying to help through your experience. I will be praying for you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #2 by Inabrokendream
Inabrokendream created the topic: How i feel after my abortion
Ok, so im wide awake its 01:47 in the morning, i cant sleep, im just listening to depressive music unable to forgive myself.

I had a medical abortion 2 weeks ago, i was 5 weeks pregnant.

Ive just written down the way im feeling right now, so ive found this website, as i feel i should share this with others facing similar experiences, and to people who are currently making a decision as to wheter to keep their baby or not.

Here is what i want to share ...

A huge part of me finds its really hard to deal with the fact i killed my child.
In a way i regret this, i feel so guilty and i feel a sense of emptiness, something that will never be replaced. When i found out that i was pregnant i did not want a child, i did not want my life to change so dramatically and i didn’t feel i was ready to take on such a massive responsibility i couldn’t even imagine ME giving birth.

When i think now, i still do agree with that, however the feeling of knowing i killed my child is so much stronger.

If i could turn back time, i wouldn’t have killed my baby, i would have gone ahead with the pregnancy regardless of whether i thought i was ready or not. I have now learnt to realize that nature would have made me ready. I will never forgive myself for what i have done and i know i will have this awful feeling for the rest of my life.

The feeling i have been left with is really tricky to describe, i cant really explain it, although my child was only 5 weeks developed, there is still a huge ‘motherly’ sort if feeling which you develop, its just i realized this when it had left, when it was too late. I cant bring what i killed back, it has gone forever, and this makes me feel so sick. I cant belive that i killed my first child, who was created with such love, my child, and i killed it.

When i found out i was pregnant i straight away didnt want to keep my baby, though as time grew and the abortion day grew closer i kept questioning myself.. however if your similiar to how i was and any lower than 100% sure, you may be making the wrong decision like i did.

x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl