Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Colostrum.... Eeew!

More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #1 by KenziiRose
KenziiRose replied the topic: Re: Colostrum.... Eeew!
Ohh hey,'This is my first child&my colostrum came in what seemed really early! Around 15 or 16 weeks.
I havent found a need for breast pads yet,
So 25 weeks is normal(: everyones different.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #2 by momma_smith3
momma_smith3 replied the topic: Re: Colostrum.... Eeew!
I started leaking right around 20 weeks, thought my dog was drooling on me but nope ;) I used cloth breast pads I found they were much softer and when I started breast feeding this was very handy since everything is a little sore. I suggest getting about 6 pairs, they are kinda spendy about 2 bucks a set but I use three sets a day and then washed them and used the other three. You can get them at babies r us, motherhood maternity (in my opinion they have the beat ones!), and sometimes I was able to snag them at target. Good luck!

• teka_steward3
6 years 1 month ago #3 by teka_steward3
teka_steward3 replied the topic: Re: Colostrum.... Eeew!
hey ladies!
With my first child i got my colostrum at 16 weeks!!! It is perfectly normal and fine! Maybe you will have lots of milk! ;)
Also,I would recommend going and getting some breast-pads. They are in the baby section, kinda over by where the bottles and nipples are.They look bulky and gross when you first start to use them, But you will get used to them :)! They also are starting to make ALL cloth ones, I dont know where those would be, but im sure you can look online :) !~ Good luck

More
6 years 1 month ago #4 by Ashleii
Ashleii replied the topic: Re: Colostrum.... Eeew!
I am 31 weeks, and I have no clue what this is -.- Please tell me.. Lol.
But 25 weeks is pretty far along.. Like over half way and such, so I think it could be possible for anything up to this point, lol.

More
6 years 1 month ago #5 by Evangeline
Evangeline created the topic: Colostrum.... Eeew!
Is it just me, or is 25 weeks a little early for colostrum to be forming? And its super gross :(

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl