Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Wiat till ur ready!!

More
6 years 8 months ago #1 by ladybuggirl
ladybuggirl replied the topic: Re: Wiat till ur ready!!
I agree you may feel like having a relationship and maybe having a kid but you will regret it even if you don't think so. Girls! please make good choices and if you made a wrong desion move on and learn from it!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #2 by purplequeen
purplequeen replied the topic: Re: Wiat till ur ready!!
i do to i sooo wanna have a baby boy but i think its jst not da rite time nd i dnt have a bf

• iluvbabies
6 years 9 months ago #3 by iluvbabies
iluvbabies replied the topic: Re: Wiat till ur ready!!
Love your post!! :)

More
6 years 9 months ago #4 by racheluk
racheluk replied the topic: Re: Wiat till ur ready!!
Its a very powerful feeling, wanting a baby, I dont regret my two though.

In the end maybe i should have waited but it always works out...

More
6 years 9 months ago #5 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Re: Wiat till ur ready!!
It is so normal to want a baby, we are women, our bodies were made with the ability to carry a baby, so it is just our nature to want to fulfill our abilities as women...I am so excited to see that you are making responsible choices despite your deep want for a baby, I think it is so important to put the well being and future of our children over our immediate wants!! Good for you, I am sure your parents are proud of your decisions as well!! Love Meg

More
6 years 9 months ago #6 by Kerri9642
Kerri9642 created the topic: Wiat till ur ready!!
Well i'm 14 and since i was 13 years old I wanted a baby and now I don't but something inside me still does but I will never do that to my mom and dad so i'm not!! And no I haven't had sex never in my life and i'm going to wait. My mom meet dad when she was 15 and he was 18 and they got married when my mom was 18 but i was are ready in her and she tells me everday that she wish she would have wiated till they where older but they didn't and that's why I don't want to baby!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl