Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

:)

More
6 years 6 months ago #1 by ladybuggirl
ladybuggirl replied the topic: Re: :)
Good Choice! Your off to a fresh start! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #2 by airyvandy
airyvandy replied the topic: Re: :)
I am glad it has worked out for you

More
6 years 7 months ago #3 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Re: :)
Well I guess in your circumstances a congratulations for not being pregnant is in order...Have you and your new boyfriend talked about what would happen if you turn out to be pregnant by him? I learned a little too late about pregnancy scares...LOL....I went to get on birth control and the lady asked me if I had had unprotected sex in the last 72 hours, I told her yeah and she then reached out and handed me a pill, she told me to take it, I looked at her and told her that if I happened to end up pregnant that it was not the baby's fault and that two wrongs do not make a right....well I never started my period so I never started the pills, I WAS PREGNANT and just to early to show up on a test at that appt....I am so glad I did not take that pill, I LOVE my son, he is my little guy guy...I did learn a very important lesson though...after two kids from two dads I decided to wait until I was married to have sex again....I did...it was 2 1/2 years later that I married my husband and our first time was our wedding night...I knew he would be there in the morning, I knew if I got pregnant that he would Stand by me....sooo, with this new and fresh relationship it might be a good time to make a fresh start for yourself...it was the best decision I have ever made as far as relationships go!! I want the best for you and I am really glad you found this site and like it so much..Love Meg

• xdoublerainbow
  • xdoublerainbow's Avatar Topic Author
6 years 8 months ago #4 by xdoublerainbow
xdoublerainbow created the topic: :)
Heya (:

Ok, earlier this month I thought I was pregnant so I made a promise to myself to go to the doctors at the end of the month if nothing happened. Well, nothing happened...So I went to the doctors. I took a pregnancy test (which turned out negative) but the nurse still did a bloodtest because she thought it could still be too early to see if I was pregnant or not. I can find out the results on Tuesday (: I also have a boyfriend now, his name is Caine and he is the sweetest guy I have ever met in my whole life. Even my mum likes him now (which is a miracle) because he's 19 and I don't turn 17 until the end of April. But I'm happy (: This pregnancy scare has woken me up more than the first one, now I know that I should finish school, university and have a job before I even consider kids, or at LEAST be with the right person. Which I think I have already found (:

That's just a shortened version of what's happening in my life at the moment. Oh, and my knee is getting better (: The whole of my leg below my knee is swollen (but is getting better) and my stitches can be taken out on Friday (:

PS - Anyone who hasn't added the wall app should! Just click the applications tab, then click browse and when you see "wall" click the add button next to it (: Then everyone can talk to you on your own page (:

Love Kendel

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl