Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Hey!!

More
6 years 8 months ago #1 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Re: Hey!!
Yeah the site is totally different now...Do you like it? How have you adjusted to motherhood? Glad you are back you should plug into one of our weekly chats sometime!! Love Meg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #2 by scarite
scarite created the topic: Hey!!
Hi everyone, I used to come on here a lot back in my prgenancy day. Then I wasn't on for a bit and came back too see that it was all changed and all my friends/pictures/etc were wiped from my account. I got busy preparing for baby and babys arrival and all. Well I'm back, new account and the LO is 10 months old now! His name is Macen and I couldn't be happier. Would love some new friends to talk too. Anyone need advice I'm here. I know how scary/exciting/hard it can be. I've got msn/facebook/stand up girl. What ever you like. So add me up girls:) Looking forward too talking to you all.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl