Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Ha! This is a joke...i effin' give up!

• rach13
6 years 10 months ago #1 by rach13
rach13 replied the topic: Re: Ha! This is a joke...i effin' give up!
LupesInterlude, I am so sorry! I am making it my mission to TALK to my fellow gals:)
I am here to talk (and that is something I do very well:) Praying for ya girl! Remember we are all here for each other! Love ya!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #2 by issyswaff
issyswaff replied the topic: Re: Ha! This is a joke...i effin' give up!
We DO care it just takes too long to reach someone on here when you write to them!!!

More
6 years 11 months ago #3 by LupesInterlude
LupesInterlude replied the topic: Re: Ha! This is a joke...i effin' give up!
thanx girls i feel a little better about this now, lol.

• teka_steward3
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #4 by teka_steward3
teka_steward3 replied the topic: Re: Ha! This is a joke...i effin' give up!
I do agree with you it isnt up to me entirely, but it is our repsonsibility to make you girls feel welcome and answer your questions when non of the other girls can. Also babygiirl, im verry sorry that you have to wait forever for your post to get posted. we have moderators everyday that are suppose to come in and review everything. so by the end of that day everything that was submitted should be posted or not.im very sorry, and i hope you know that I personally care about every one of you girls, and try to answer as much as i can. if you guys have direct questions you want answered right away you can always email me directly.
teka@standupgirl.com

Teka

More
6 years 11 months ago #5 by Babygiirl
Babygiirl replied the topic: Re: Ha! This is a joke...i effin' give up!
Well, I dont go on here often because the posts take too long before they are actually up. So I just go on different sites. Well, if I read your other posts I would give you some advice but I didnt read it.

• Angeh
6 years 11 months ago #6 by Angeh
Angeh replied the topic: Re: Ha! This is a joke...i effin' give up!
I know how you feel, first time here and I've asked a question with no response!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl