Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

HE WANTS A BABY?!

More
6 years 10 months ago #1 by Leschael
Leschael replied the topic: Re: HE WANTS A BABY?!
Oh nooo . My boyfriend now use to live next door to me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #2 by Leschael
Leschael replied the topic: Re: HE WANTS A BABY?!
Thanks everyone for the great advice!
Well, yesterday we ended up having sexual intercourse and at the last second he said lets have one. so i didnt have any say so, so i ended up having to tell my mom that i was sexually active and i need the "morning-after pill". And now she barely trusts me . But, I mean theres really nothing I can do but, hope for the best.

More
6 years 10 months ago #3 by Burkie
Burkie replied the topic: Re: HE WANTS A BABY?!
Are you saying the same man that raped you is now living next door to you? Or have I misread?

More
6 years 10 months ago #4 by LaMalosa432
LaMalosa432 replied the topic: Re: HE WANTS A BABY?!
dont do it
most guys even if they say their ready they never take the whole baby thing seriously
having a baby is one of the most overwelming experiences ever
you never have time for yourself anymore because you gotta put somone else before you
you will never understand untill your dealing with it
i looooooove my son so much but i really wish i had waited
i never have time for my friends anymore and i wake up ever 1-2hours at night
and please believe its not going to make the relationship between you and your boyfriend stronger
why do you think most girls arent with the baby's dad still?
so if i were you i wouldnt do it
your young have fun while you can
& dont make decisions your going to regret later

More
6 years 10 months ago #5 by Brittney021393
Brittney021393 replied the topic: Re: HE WANTS A BABY?!
Hey Girliee.

Honestly, if you had a baby right now you would be neglecting you and your baby. Trust me, if i could go back and finsh school and further my edecation before having my baby i would. Its so hard to get a good job with out a collage degree. Babys are not cheap.

More
6 years 10 months ago #6 by bernardette.x
bernardette.x replied the topic: Re: HE WANTS A BABY?!
well first of all my opinon is dont do.
your asking us whether or not you should have a baby with your boyfriend. which shows me your not ready and dont really want a baby at this time.

you sound like you have a sensible head on your shoulders, you want to go to college and everything. how do you know he is gonna stick around once the baby is here.
do not let him pressure you into anything! and to be honest if you tell him you dont want a baby and he dooesnt stick around then that shows everything really.

if he really wants to be with you and loves you he will respect your decision.

remember a baby is a big responabilty! i know people say its for the next 18 year but really its from the moment you concieve till the day you die. a baby will not always be a baby but they will always be your child!

seriously sit down and think about what you want! listen to yourself and no one else. us girls are always here for you.
good luck :)

b x

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl