Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

We are talking again :)

More
7 years 2 months ago #1 by Yazminnn
Yazminnn created the topic: We are talking again :)
my baby's daddy (his name is Michael) and I werent talking to eachother for a while cause of stupid reasons, we didnt talk for about 3 months but now we decided to start talking to eachother again and its going great, he's being an amazing guy and i can see that he cares for our baby and that makes me super happy :) i just love that guy, he wants to go back out with me but i told him not until he gets a job and he's been trying to and that makes me even more happy :) i just wanna be with him, but not yet. Well, thats really allthat i wanted to say :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl