Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I lost my son

More
7 years 2 months ago #1 by teenmummy2008
teenmummy2008 replied the topic: Re:I lost my son
I'm sorry for your loss. I've lost a baby but i lost it early on in the pregnancy i was 4 weeks so everything came out on it's own. I can't imagine what it must of felt for you to see the baby on the ultrasound and no heartbeat and having to go through the birth. Words can't make you feel better, i'm sure you'll never get over it but you'll get through it. I've never got over my miscarriage but have managed to get through it. x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #2 by GangY
GangY replied the topic: Re:I lost my son
i am so sorry for your loss, even tho i know words will not do anything, and you are probabl tired of saying thank you.

i have lost my twin daughters a year and a half ago. it hurts. it hurts really bad. there are ups and downs, i do not wanna lie to you and say that it gets easier with time, that the pain eases, cause it doesnt.

you just...learn to live with that pain, on some days it still seems unbearable...but...somehow you hang on.

if you ever want to talk, please feel free to PM me.

love,

Monika

More
7 years 2 months ago #3 by Mommyx4
Mommyx4 replied the topic: Re: I lost my son

I too lost a son. I was 19 wks. pregnant. We held him & loved him. My hubby had to literally take him from me cause I wouldn't let the nurse have him. I went thru a very difficult time. I still do on occasion, & it's been 3 yrs. now. I know your pain all too well. My heart goes out to you :( Ask God for peace & understanding. I thought I hated Him for quite some time. But I slowly came to realize that Gunnar was watching over me from Heaven. He comes to me in my dreams & little things that happen around the house let me know he's right here with me.

I will definitely keep you in my prayers. May God heal your broken heart & bring you many blessings!!!

More
7 years 2 months ago #4 by Yazminnn
Yazminnn replied the topic: Re: I lost my son
When i read stuff like this it makes me soo angry... There's people out there that decide to take their baby's life away and for some people that actually want them they get taken away... I am so sorry this happened to you :(

More
7 years 2 months ago #5 by Monitia04
Monitia04 replied the topic: Re:I lost my son
I'm so sorry to hear that I remember you telling me you were pregnant again. Ima pray for u honey

More
7 years 3 months ago #6 by jessiexx2
jessiexx2 replied the topic: Re:I lost my son
I am so sorry about your loss. I will be praying for you

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl