Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Here's a story...........

More
7 years 4 weeks ago #1 by Monitia04
Monitia04 replied the topic: Re:Here's a story...........
Very touching thanks for sharing

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 weeks ago #2 by lilly k
lilly k replied the topic: Re:Here's a story...........
ITS A BEAUTIFUL STORY, cherrish your Mom because you are Blessed. Some of us didnt get that love and we are still craving for it.
Lilli k :)

More
7 years 1 month ago #3 by Yazminnn
Yazminnn replied the topic: Re: Here's a story...........
yes yes, that's how it should be, this story is not sad at all, and like u said, hopefully someone will read it and change their mind about killing their baby.

• azrus69
7 years 1 month ago #4 by azrus69
azrus69 replied the topic: Re:Here's a story...........
Thank you for sharing your story.

More
7 years 1 month ago #5 by babygal0322
babygal0322 replied the topic: Re:Here's a story...........
Ohh this made me cry. That is truly a touching story. I hope that i am as strong as your mother.

More
7 years 1 month ago #6 by baby_your_mine
baby_your_mine replied the topic: Re: Here's a story...........
Thank you for sharing your story. The situation around my birth wasn't controversial...I was planned and wanted...however when I found out I was pregnant all I could think was "what if I wasn't wanted...what if i wasn't born?" which helped me to make my decision to keep my baby...even though its going to turn my life upside down.

This story is very inspiring...and its great to hear from a child of one of these situations that are all over these sites.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl