Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Eternal babysitter?

More
7 years 2 months ago #1 by ShinEEstar
ShinEEstar created the topic: Eternal babysitter?
My mom came to me and asked "Who's gonna watch my borthers and sisters while she's at work." Not really thinking, I replied, "Me, i guess." But I have been babysitting since i began my teen years. I've always babysat while she worked, why was she asking again? Because she knows i'm ready to move out.
I don't want to babysit anymore, i'm tired of it. I have missed out on alot because i babysit, 24/7. I'm gonna have my OWN baby soon, I don't want to be responisble for my siblings anymore. I have my own life to live. How to i tell her that after i have my baby, i dont want to babysit anymore? I mean is it fair for me to take care of her kids and my own? I feel so trapped. Is it my duty to help my mom forever and not live my life or what?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl